handling online merch sales transactions (was Re: merch vendors)

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Feb 15 15:42:43 EST 2013

Hi Tony and Bradley--

Good news - as you suggested, the 2013 conference team is good with
providing a table next to the registration desk for me (and other
volunteers) to sell the shirts.  I'll do cash only to keep it simple, if
that's okay with you.  I'll have everyone pre-order so that the table will
be for pick-up only.

Amy

Amy Terlaga
Assistant Director, User Services