How international?

Steven Sackett ssackett at adaxa.com
Sun May 5 01:47:16 EDT 2013

Hi,
I think this is a really worthwhile initiative and hope it succeeds.  If
it is possible to arrive at a solution that has application outside the
USA that would be great.

The first thought I had when reading the introductory press release was
that the not-for-profit entities will not all have the same
requirements.  Some will just want simple accounting and others will
want a system to manage an enterprise that just happens to be a NFP.
That's quite a gulf to bridge with one application.

An example of the latter: a charity provided day care and multiple work
opportunities/programs for handicapped clients in multiple locations.
They already had a very commonly used accounting system but it no longer
met their needs. Their challenge was that the funding climate was
becoming far more sophisticated and funds were being applied for and