A couple of questions regarding goals for the project

Chris Travers chris.travers at gmail.com
Tue May 7 21:29:39 EDT 2013

Hi;

I have a couple of questions regarding the initial goals of this project.

1:  To what extent is the goal of the project to create an open source
system which other free/open source accounting software communities can
learn from and implement?  I.e. to what extent is a goal of the project to
help facilitate better NPO support generally?

2:  What is the size of the typical NPO we are looking at?  Are we assuming
branch or centralized accounting for those with multiple locations?

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers