Subject line tag?

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Fri Aug 30 12:49:52 EDT 2013

On 08/29/2013 06:30 PM, Eitan Adler wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM, Chris Travers <chris.travers at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to see a tag too, not for automatic filtering but because it
>> makes it easy to glance at the inbox and see what belongs to what.
>
> I noticed you use gmail;  I use the following technique for this:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~eadler/files/2011-12-07-173557_1920x1080_scrot.png

Eitan, you've suggested several workarounds for not having a subject
line tag, but I haven't heard any reason why we shouldn't have one.  It
would make life easier for me, and apparently at least one other list
member.

For my part, the Zimbra filters don't seem to recognize the "List"
header field.  Still tinkering with settings.  Even if I do get the
filtering to work, this list will go into a folder with several other
lists ... so it would still be useful for me to have a subject line tag.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.