shared API for double-entry accounting, treating it as a 'math' library.

HRJet hrjet9 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 11:20:46 EST 2013

I just had an epiphany while thinking about this.

RDF <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resource_Description_Framework>.

It is system that is a DB + Query Engine + Analytics + reporting all
bundled into one. It is an open standard and there is a whole ecosystem of
tools around this that are already available.

I don't have actual experience using it, but I am pretty sure that it is a
good fit for the problem. If this group is not familiar with it, I could
try to detail how RDF (or similar) could be adapted for accounting (and
more).

--
HRJ