Underfunding or why I am not interested

Chris Travers chris.travers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 01:48:07 EST 2014

For those who don't mind a few possibly controversial thoughts on this
matter (including why I don't like the AGPL from a freedom perspective), I
wrote a blog post about it some time ago.

http://ledgersmbdev.blogspot.com/2013/04/a-distributist-view-on-software-freedom.html

The TL;DR is that all freedom comes down to a right to produce goods and
services with a general lack of encumbrance.  While my thoughts have
clarified a little since I wrote this, it's still a fairly accurate review
of my thoughts on the matter.

--
Best Wishes,
Chris Travers

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor
lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more<http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml>