Underfunding or why I am not interested

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 04:17:10 EST 2014

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Aaron Wolf <wolftune at gmail.com> wrote:
> (which should be perfectly fine to someone who favors freedom, because you
> don't want anything to be proprietary anyway, and if you think someone
> should have the right to be proprietary you must also logically accept the
> right to be copyleft)

What I don't like in copyleft discussions is that everybody is using the word
"freedom" to their own advantage, so while reading, you should be very attentive
about the context. For the purpose of fruitful discussion and
clarifying positions exactly, I propose to agree upon terminology first and
introduce the word GNUFreedom. I expect you to propose some word for
alternative "freedom" that I expressed in my description of it.