Underfunding or why I am not interested

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:20:42 EST 2014

Sorry, I should have acted sooner to taking tangents off-list (or better to
ignore them, as I have things to do otherwise).

At any rate, the on-topic point seems to amount to: several people think
that the project has a better practical chance of success with a different
license. I like your suggestion of LGPL myself.

--
Aaron Wolf
wolftune.com