GSoc 2014 "Build a better test suite for Ledger-CLI."

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Thu Feb 27 09:52:33 EST 2014

anujagarwal464 at gmail.com wrote at 03:03 (EST) on Tuesday:
> I'm really interested in this GSoC project "Build a better test suite
> for Ledger-CLI."  I know C++ with STL and basics of unit testing.
> Just wanted to know what are your expectations from a GSoC student for
> this project?

The requirements are listed on the GSoC project page.  Do you have a
specific question where you want to see that clarified?

> Can somebody provide me useful links and help me in getting started.

I'd suggest checking out a copy of the ledger-cli codebase and looking
at the test that are there now, and come up with a proposal on how to
make it better.  Also, note my other thread on this list with Anulesh
Tiwari on this matter.
--
   -- bkuhn