FYI OpenPetra.org

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Fri May 8 08:55:03 EDT 2015

Hi Timotheus,

Many thanks for your wonderful response and for also monitoring this list.

I am hopeful that the OpenPetra project will get more attention from
devs who may be interested in the helping out. It does look like quite a
promising project.

I am not sure how others on this list would feel about perhaps
revisiting the choice of direction for the npo-accounting project. But
considering the fact that it seems to have stalled, perhaps a change of
focus would give it new life.

I will keep monitoring the site as I am interested in seeing how the
project will develop iin the coming months.

And yes, a linux solution, or, at least a solution where all platforms
could be served with some form of compatible clients would be a welcomed
decision.

Cheers,

Marc