Survey of existing FLOSS accounting systems (was Re: Revitalization of npoacct project; Brett Smith will take over as project lead)

Sergi Almacellas Abellana sergi at koolpi.com
Fri Aug 26 07:40:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

El 25/08/16 a les 20:12, Bradley M. Kuhn ha escrit:
> For my part, I spent months
> trying to make OpenERP and/or Tryton to work for fiscal sponsorship and just
> had to give up.

One of the tryton developers here, just to inform that we are open for
discussion and I will be interested in knowing what problems you have
faced while implementing tryton.

Also I agree with other members of this list that it will be great if
you can share what specifics do you need for NPO accounting, so we can
provide a better guidance in how to implement it in tryton and adapt our
code base if required.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com