Upcoming changes to the travel policy

Juan Linietsky reduzio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 14:44:19 UTC 2017

Brett, thanks for your work. Please keep in mind that for us who live
really far (Buenos Aires), travel expenses may be higher in some cases. As
an Example, when I was invited to RMLL in France in 2015, travel expenses
rose to EUR2000 due to the event being on high season. I hope you guys can
add an exception based on distance.

Best

Juan