Handling "Basic Economy" flight fares with hidden a-la-carte fees

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Thu Feb 14 19:44:32 UTC 2019

Neil McGovern wrote:
> For info, at GNOME (who uses the Conservancy travel policy with the serial
> number filed off) we have a "basic economy fairs don't count".

Do you have a patch to upstream to us for this? ;)

(And thanks for filing off the serial number as requested.  We definitely
don't want even more people sending us requests for policy exceptions that
aren't meant for us ;)

Given that you're using our travel policy in parallel for a different org, I
hope you'll respond other parts of the thread.  Your experience is surely
very helpful here.

> We are also keeping a list of long-hall carriers which we consider to be
> basic economy.

Again, patches requested. ;)
--
Bradley M. Kuhn

Pls. support the charity where I work, Software Freedom Conservancy:
https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/