Publishing exploits in retaliation to GPL violators?

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at upsilon.cc
Tue Jan 2 21:50:27 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jan 02, 2018 at 12:41:21PM -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> I don't see how this is likely to lead them to compliance.

I was thinking along the same lines. So it seems to me that addressing
this issue is out of scope for the principles. Failing that, I'd concur
with Bradley suggestion that this is niche enough to not deserving a
specific mention.

Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack at upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o