AW: custom mercurial (Ed Wong)

Benny Bürger buerger at simba.de
Tue Aug 1 12:20:27 UTC 2023

You have to configure the global hooks using http://[hostname]:[port]/_admin/settings/hooks
You can define different events e.g.:

incoming.jenkins /opt/kallithea-data/hooks/buildJob.sh
pretxnchangegroup.check /opt/kallithea-data/hooks/checkForMissingFiles.sh $HG_NODE

The first is what you want, the second is a preCheck if the push should be accepted.

I hope this helps,
Benny

	kallithea-general-owner at sfconservancy.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of kallithea-general digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. custom mercurial (Ed Wong)

Message: 1