AW: custom mercurial

Ed Wong cc at pw-wspx.org
Wed Aug 2 00:24:09 UTC 2023

Benny Bürger wrote:
> You have to configure the global hooks using http://[hostname]:[port]/_admin/settings/hooks
> You can define different events e.g.:
>
> incoming.jenkins /opt/kallithea-data/hooks/buildJob.sh
> pretxnchangegroup.check /opt/kallithea-data/hooks/checkForMissingFiles.sh $HG_NODE
>
> The first is what you want, the second is a preCheck if the push should be accepted.
>
> I hope this helps,

Hi Benny,

Thanks for the clarification on that.  What I was wondering is what
information is passed into the buildJob.sh?  The documentation is
a little light on that and the info in kallithea.lib.hooks.py
is puzzling.

Anyway, I guess I can set up a testhook on a test repo and
see what gets passed.

Thanks!

Edmund