Last 13 Hours To Have 28 Supporter Renewals & New Signups for Conservancy Matched!

Software Freedom Conservancy info at sfconservancy.org
Sun Jan 22 22:32:00 UTC 2017

         Private Internet Access match extended, but only until January 22

On Giving Tuesday, Private Internet Access kicked off a match for the dues
of every Supporter who joined or renewed. Over 340 people have been matched
this way, making it the fastest fundraiser we've had so far. We can't thank
you all enough for sustaining our work!

With so much momentum, Private Internet Access has agreed to extend the
match just one week to see if we can get all the way to its full
value. We're just about 28 more Supporters away from that goal.  If you
haven't already, please join or renew to help us get the full match!

Conservancy still has so much room to grow. Member projects would love for
us to provide more services, or do more in our existing programs like GPL
compliance. More and more new projects apply to join Conservancy. There's
lots of demand for our help. We would love to meet that demand, but we need
more resources to make it happen. Signing up as a Supporter during the match
is the best way to help us get there. Don't delay: join or renew as a
Supporter in the next 13 hours to take advantage of the match!

The match includes renewing annual supporters, and new supporters who join
monthly or annually.

Become a Conservancy Supporter Now: https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/