Announcing a new match sprint for 150 Supporters

Software Freedom Conservancy info at sfconservancy.org
Sat Feb 4 15:29:37 UTC 2017

Announcing a new match sprint for 150 Supporters

Conservancy is excited to announce that an
anonymous donor has agreed to match 150 new
or renewing Supporters.  They've challenged
us to meet the goal quickly: the match starts
now along with FOSDEM in Brussels, and runs
about a week to the end of Monday, February
13 (noon on Tuesday, February 14 UTC).

This is Conservancy's most aggressive match
program to date.  After an impressive rally
from the community to meet the end of the
Private Internet Access match last month,
we're eager to see whether we can build off
that momentum and the buzz of FOSDEM to sign
up 150 Supporters in a week.  So don't
hesitate: join or renew as a Conservancy
Supporter today, at
<https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/>!

We're especially looking to use this
opportunity to encourage new Supporters to
join.  If you're already a Supporter, please
spread the word about this match to your
friends and colleagues and encourage them to
sign up.  The bigger our Supporter base, the
more projects we can help with fiscal
sponsorship, outreach, and compliance work.
The more we can do, the more the community
benefits, so make sure your friends know
about this limited-time chance!

--
Become a Conservancy Supporter Now: https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/
  (And then ask a friend to become a Supporter, too! :)