[FOSSY-attendees] Post conference survey

FOSSY Organizers conference at sfconservancy.org
Fri Jul 21 18:29:12 UTC 2023

Hello amazing FOSSY attendees!

Thank you again for your support putting on our first year conference.
We are pleased to report that our attendance was over 300 people! We are
so happy that we could make space for the community and bring everyone
together in a safe and joyous environment. Since we heard so
enthusiastically from you all during the closing session and in the
hallway track, we've already committed to doing it again next year!

To help us get a sense of what went well and what we need to work on, we
have created a small survey for you to answer here:

https://nextcloud.sfconservancy.org/apps/forms/s/GPmZxiroFpbeLcmG9s2b8SAC

If you could take a minute or two and fill out the questions, it'll help
us greatly to improve the experience for everyone. We tried to include
space for free form answers, so feel free to give us any feedback you'd
like in the spaces provided, even if the questions don't exactly cover
every topic you would like them to.

Software Freedom Conservancy is a small non-profit dedicated to serving
community interests in technology, you can support our organization by
donating here:

https://sfconservancy.org/donate/

Thanks to you for making FOSSY possible,
-FOSSY Organizing Team

PS: We're in the process of putting the videos online (they've been
looking great in our initial reviews!). There will be another
announcement when they are up.