Patch bomb from Unity Technologies

Mads Kiilerich madski at unity3d.com
Mon Jul 14 16:18:51 EDT 2014

Hi

At Unity Technologies we are using Kallithea internally. Many of our
changes have been upstreamed, some have not. It is changes that make
Kallithea work for our scale and our way of doing things but these
changes should however also be of general use. Some of the changes have
been used in production for more than a year, some only after the
upgrade to Kallithea.

Please dig into
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/pull-request/4/patches-from-unity/commits
and give some feedback.

All the changes should be self contained and review-able one by one. It
is changes that have different topics, but splitting them up and
reordering them further would probably not add much value.

/Mads
Unity Technologies