Patch bomb from Unity Technologies

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at sfconservancy.org
Wed Jul 16 17:43:31 EDT 2014

Mads,

Mads Kiilerich wrote at 16:18 (EDT) on Monday:
> Please dig into
> https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/pull-request/4/patches-from-unity/commits
> and give some feedback.

I'll leave the technical review to those who know the codebase better
than me, but I just wanted to say thank you to you and Unity
Technologies for offering up your time to do this work.  This is a huge
contribution!

> All the changes should be self contained and review-able one by
> one. It is changes that have different topics, but splitting them up
> and reordering them further would probably not add much value.

I suspect that while you've done a great job at this, it's likely going
to be difficult for any volunteer to give you a ton of feedback.  I
think you should probably "pick a date" which you plan to apply the
changsets to the default branch and just do it if no one has given
feedback by then.
--
Bradley M. Kuhn
President & Distinguished Technologist of Software Freedom Conservancy