Code review and coverage marks

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 12:09:46 EDT 2014

Hi,

First impressions on the project.
The interface looks cluttered and geeky. Also bad that Mailman
doesn't have forum interface like Google Groups to subscribe to
individual threads. Anyway..

Is there a capability in Kallithea to store personal labels attached
to source code lines, such as code coverage marks and review
coverage with comments? Basically I need to label reviewed lines
in some product as I do security research, so that I knew that
these lines there reviewed by me (or smb. else) at a certain date.

Is that possible with Kallithea?

--
anatoly t.