merging approved pull requests

Jan Heylen heyleke at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 10:31:49 EST 2014

Hi,

we are trying to setup a POC Kallithea system to be able to do code review.

what I did:
* setup a repo A
* fork rep A to A'
* clone A', make changes, push changes, amend changes, force push changes,
all to A'
* create a new pull request from A' to A
* approve the pull request, close the pull request

but never in this workflow, there is something that make me merge the
changes from the pull request into A. Is this something that needs to be
done manually by the user who created the pull request? Or is there some
other workflow for code reviewing that would work better with Kallithea way
of working?

best regards,

Jan Heylen