Mercurial hook support

John Tran john.tran at academymortgage.com
Wed Jan 14 17:03:42 EST 2015

I can't get hgrc [hooks] to work using Kallithea, that general works using hgweb.  After doing some research, my impression is that I should be using the hooks configuration via the web ui?  If that is the case, it appears that support for hooks is all repos or none, therefore, no way to specific hooks for each individual repo?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive from the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the message.