Tasks for the Next Release

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:09:01 EST 2015

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 10:54 PM, Sean Farley
<sean.michael.farley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Prompted by Mads, I'm emailing the Kallithea list for discussion about
> the next release :-) I was wondering what I would to see in the next
> release and thought of the following:
>
> * finish font awesome (some minor bugs and missing logos)
> * gravatar
> * update hg compatibility to 3.3 (mainly for discovery improvement)
> * documentation improvements!! (especially for installation)
>
> I'm working on my gravatar pull request this weekend but could use some
> help with documentation.
>
> Any thoughts about this list?

Of these items, I think documentation is the most important one. The
first two are UI enhancements and not critical, and hg 3.3
compatibility is important but I would rank it below documentation.

Regarding documentation, I would like to create a list of things to
improve. Where would you suggest to place this: on a wiki page, or
rather in a bitbucket issue?

Best regards,
Thomas