Tasks for the Next Release

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Jan 22 08:33:19 EST 2015

On 01/22/2015 01:09 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> Regarding documentation, I would like to create a list of things to
> improve. Where would you suggest to place this: on a wiki page, or
> rather in a bitbucket issue?

Kind of seriously: I think it would be much better if it was placed in a
pull request. Instead of creating a list, just start fixing something
that seems (most) important to fix. Nobody here can manage anybody else
here and tell them what to do, so such a list will be of limited value.

That being said, feel free to put it in the issue tracker. Especially if
you can prove me wrong and show that it actually helps getting things
done ;-)