Commits from Unity to mainline

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 15:21:58 EST 2015

Hi Mads,

I had a look at the commits from Unity at
https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technologies/kallithea/commits/all

and find following commits interesting:

https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technologies/kallithea/commits/1d897e8dfb7990553fc0bb1767f3fd5e00d74e8d
unity: pullrequests: don't add repo owner as reviewer in all PRs

This may not be desired by all, but could be transformed as follows:
provide for each repository a configurable list of default reviewers.
By default, this list would be empty. A user wishing the repo owner as
default reviewer can do so freely, along with any other 'core
reviewers'.

https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technologies/kallithea/commits/4c228d11097b25133932669f11c6c58701bfd6af
changelog: change default view to 100, max to 2000

The current list of 20 is indeed pretty short. Similar for the list of
pull requests of a repository (currently paged at 10).
This could be merged as-is in mainline, no?

https://bitbucket.org/Unity-Technologies/kallithea/commits/39576ff556bf355fa023c4b450318f72e1645ba3
comments: linkify hashes and issue tracker references

Is there any reason why we could not mainline this one?

Thanks,
Thomas