YUI remainders

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Feb 16 21:48:44 EST 2015

On 02/15/2015 10:15 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> [data table widgets]
>
> Which direction should we go here? Plenty of alternatives, any preference?
>
> My first need would be the pull request overview page, but it makes
> sense to decide on one data table implemention that can work for all
> use cases, including the existing YUI ones...

I don't know. First hand experience from someone who wants to contribute
would be very helpful - especially if it comes with experience with
multiple of the alternatives. I am sure everything can be made work but
I doubt all the alternatives are equally good.

I guess the one with the biggest userbase in jQuery land will be a very
good candidate.

Also, for what it's worth: I don't like paging when the items don't have
sequential numbers that means something to me. Good ordering, filtering
and "infinite scroll" that loads additional entries on demand seems better.