About patches on the mailing list vs bitbucket pull requests

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:45:11 EST 2015

Hi,

As you noticed I have been sending patches to the mailing list lately,
rather than opening bitbucket pullrequests.

I find the feedback/discussion more easy on such e-mailed patches.

However, the biggest downside is that it is difficult to see which
patches are still to be applied/discussed.
In other projects, a tool like patchwork
(http://jk.ozlabs.org/projects/patchwork/, for example Buildroot:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/ ) is used to track
patches and their state.

How will we proceed with this?

A goal that was stated before is to send patches through Our Own
Kallithea. What is blocking this currently?

Thanks,
Thomas