admin stuff behind apache https doesn't work (seems urls use http and not https) "Object Not Found"

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Mar 30 09:44:39 EDT 2015

On 03/30/2015 03:19 PM, Monty Hall wrote:
> I'm using "Apache as subdirectory"
> http://docs.kallithea-scm.org/en/latest/setup.html to set up kallithea
> and apache.  I've never had to use the WSGI , just mod_proxy to use https.

So you are using the paster / waitress WSGI/webserver which not is
full-featured ...

> Also did the following too to no avail.
>
>   * With force_https = true the default will be ‘https’.
>
> This used to work with the original rhodecode.  wonder if this is a bug.

What Kallithea version are you using?

If not running from the repo, you might be hitting
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issue/44/forceful-scheme-change-to-http-after
- fixed by also setting force_ssl=true .