[PoC] Bootstrap UI

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Wed Apr 22 12:32:36 EDT 2015

I think it could make sense to attack the css problem from both sides at
once. Both gradually and "invisibly" introduce bootstrap and cleanups,
and working towards a new styling made from that may or may not be
similar to the existing look. I guess it can be hard to develop and land
a pullrequest that changes everything. I guess working on clean
bootstrap styling will reveal some templating issues that could and
should be fixed first. So no matter how you attack the problem: You
can't be wrong ... if only you can make it work ;-)