Strings with markup

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sat May 9 11:00:35 EDT 2015

Hi Peter,

On Sat, May 9, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Vitt2, Peter <peter.vitt2 at uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, yes, I’m translating and don’t know whether these strings are some kind of placeholder or the content in brackets has to be translated as well.

Upon displaying in the Admin Journal, the brackets are removed, and
the text between brackets is shown in bold. The admin journal has the
username as first column, then this text in the second, and the
repository as the third column. Then the text reads:

'someuser started following repository somerepository'
'someuser commented on pull request for'

So in the translation, this natural flow should be followed too, if possible.
What is in between brackets is supposed to be the 'action', and needs
translation too. The brackets do not necessarily need to be in the
beginning of the text if this matches the language better.

Best regards,
Thomas