Issue #155: Error authenticating (conservancy/kallithea)

Zachary Kent issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Fri Sep 4 15:55:40 UTC 2015

New issue 155: Error authenticating
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/155/error-authenticating

Zachary Kent:

I have cloned our Git repo to our DEV server so we can just pull the changes easily to the server.  However I was the first one to do so and used the URL https://zachary.kent@ourdomain.com/path/to/my/repo.  When I do a pull from the DEV server, I am asked for my password and the operation works fine.  However, when my co-workers attempt this, it fails because its attempting to authenticate @zachary.kent.  How can I fix this so they can also use this repo.

Error they are getting: error: The requested URL returned error: 401 while accessing https://zachary.kent@ourdomain.com/path/to/my/repo/info/refs (note my name in the URL)