Issue #178: 404 When Looking at 'files' for Repository Called 'files' (conservancy/kallithea)

Geert Linders issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Dec 14 00:04:40 UTC 2015

New issue 178: 404 When Looking at 'files' for Repository Called 'files'
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/178/404-when-looking-at-files-for-repository

Geert Linders:

If I have a repository called 'files' and click on 'Files' in the repository view, Kallithea responds with a 404 page.

If I rename the repository, for instance, to 'files2' then Kallithea does show me the files inside the repository when clicking on 'Files'.

It seems that Kallithea becomes confused when it tries to parse a URL that contains the name 'files' twice in a row:  <repo path>/files/files/tip