Kallithea meeting at FOSDEM 2016?

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Thu Dec 24 11:54:58 UTC 2015

On 12/22/2015 11:54 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> Hi,
>
> FOSDEM is a free-and-open-source-software conference held each year in
> Brussels, Belgium. Upcoming edition is on January 30 (Saturday) and 31
> (Sunday), 2016. [1]
>
> I'm wondering if there is any interest in having a meeting with
> Kallithea developers during this weekend or the days before or after.
>
> It would be a great way to meet in person, but definitely also to
> discuss on various Kallithea development topics.

That could be a good idea!

But also, there will be so many other interesting things going on at
FOSDEM. When most of us will have to travel anyway, wouldn't it be nice
to have more time and work more focussed? I hope things soon will be
less crazy here so we will have time to host something in Copenhagen or
somewhere else.

Anyway: if you four will be at FOSDEM and be willing to spend some time
on Kallithea, I will try to make it too.