Proposal for TurboGears2 port

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:52:07 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 1:28 PM, Alessandro Molina <
alessandro.molina at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll try to manage a proper routing solution instead of trying to fake
> standard TG routing like I'm currently doing.

I wrote a much more robust dispatch solution that should now properly
handle all URLs, now also the changelog works properly.
It's already committed on my kallithea-tg repository.

Only issue it relies on some features that are only available in upcoming
TurboGears version (2.3.8) so you will have to install TurboGears and crank
from https://github.com/TurboGears/tg2/tree/development and
https://github.com/TurboGears/crank

Alessandro