[Added] kallithea pull request #29 from pytest_migration

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Fri Feb 12 22:06:38 UTC 2016

On 12 February 2016 at 23:59, Thomas De Schampheleire (no-reply)
<kallithea-noreply at kallithea-scm.org> wrote:
> Same as v1, but with better commit msgs and an extra patch to fix test
> interdependency. Also, as requested, changes made on a branch.

Acttually, I disagree with Mads' opinion on branches:
1) The end result will be on the branch default (or stable, depending
on what sort of changes it is) anyway
2) If the PR doesn't require any more work, it can be simply pulled if
it's on the right branch
3) I can't say bookmarks don't provide the same visibility as named
branches do, but at least there can be just one bookmark with the said
name, which means it's always the most recent version of the PR.

In any case, I suggest not just closing old PR versions, but also
obsoleting them (for exampl, using rebase or histedit), so that the
old changesets don't hang around needlessly.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew