Contributing on Windows

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Sun Feb 14 14:21:38 UTC 2016

On 02/13/2016 09:39 PM, Angel Ezquerra wrote:
> I'd like to send my changes for review. I went to:
> http://docs.kallithea-scm.org/en/latest/contributing.html but it seems
> to be very Unix oriented, whereas I am working on windows.

It is true that most of the contributors are using some kind of unix but
what non-trivial unix-isms do you notice on that page?

> Are there
> any instructions for Windows available? Is it possible to run the
> tests on Windows?

It should work, but I never tried and don't know the current status. I
think it primarily is Dominik Ruf who have been contributing from
Windows. He can perhaps share some tips and experience?