Proposal for TurboGears2 port

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:56:26 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire <
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been reading the Turbogears documentation over the past days, and
> will now dive in more into the code you made.
>
>     conf['SQLASession'] = model.DBSession
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DBSession'
>

> Am I missing something?

Please pull TurboGears2,

I have been working on some configuration system refactoring to make it
more flexible and while it works in normal circumstances I have been unable
to test it with heavily customised configurations, like Kallithea. If you
pull TG2 should now work properly