Proposal for TurboGears2 port

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 21:25:55 UTC 2016

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Alessandro Molina
<alessandro.molina at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire
> <patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I've been reading the Turbogears documentation over the past days, and
>> will now dive in more into the code you made.
>>
>>     conf['SQLASession'] = model.DBSession
>> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'DBSession'
>>

>> Am I missing something?
>

> Please pull TurboGears2,
>
> I have been working on some configuration system refactoring to make it more
> flexible and while it works in normal circumstances I have been unable to
> test it with heavily customised configurations, like Kallithea. If you pull
> TG2 should now work properly

Thanks, that works now.

Next steps for me are to look at the changes you've currently done,
and look for things that do not work yet.
I have created a wiki page to list some information and where we can
keep track of what needs to be done. Feel free to update it with stuff
you think about.

As you'll notice on the page, I tried the debugbar but failed. It's
not really important currently, but of course it would be nice that it
worked.

Thanks already for all your work, I'm looking forward to help with this.

/Thomas