Turbogears2 migration: custom error pages

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:24:26 UTC 2016

On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:56 AM, Alessandro Molina <
alessandro.molina at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Thomas De Schampheleire <
> patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> More ideas?
>>

> I'll try to check it today before lunch.

https://bitbucket.org/_amol_/kallithea-tg/commits/7e27305d248627d2e15bb2e8bdc3dbc84065c094
seems to fix the custom error pages.

Sadly I wrongly pulled from mainstream repository, so I also brought in all
the changes from the current main kallithea repository, while I just wanted
to pull your changes from the kallithea-tg repo. They merged without
conflicts, but I don't know if something broke.