Kallithea CI

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Feb 22 20:52:32 UTC 2016

On 02/22/2016 03:09 PM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there has been a similar proposal 1.5 years ago.
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.kallithea/3
> But it never went anywhere. So I make an new proposal.
>
> Basically the idea is to create a CI server that runs all the tests and
> makes the currently failed tests visible.

Fine with me if someone wants to do it.

It don't think it would solve a problem _I_ have. I only push if all
tests are passing on linux. I haven't heard loud complaints about
regressions on other platforms.

We might have a problem on other platforms. I agree it would be valuable
for cross platform testing ... but that would require much more complex
infrastructure with OS X and Windows.

If someone wants to work in that direction, please try to figure out why
the nice Continuous Documentation service fails on
https://readthedocs.org/projects/kallithea/builds/3749525/ ;-)