Kallithea CI

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:26:40 UTC 2016

On Feb 22, 2016 9:52 PM, "Mads Kiilerich" <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:

> On 02/22/2016 03:09 PM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> there has been a similar proposal 1.5 years ago.
>> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.kallithea/3
>> But it never went anywhere. So I make an new proposal.
>>
>> Basically the idea is to create a CI server that runs all the tests and
>> makes the currently failed tests visible.
>

> Fine with me if someone wants to do it.
>
> It don't think it would solve a problem _I_ have. I only push if all
tests are passing on linux. I haven't heard loud complaints about
regressions on other platforms.

> We might have a problem on other platforms. I agree it would be valuable
for cross platform testing ... but that would require much more complex
infrastructure with OS X and Windows.

There is travis-ci.org that does Linux and mac iiuc. It does require a
github mirror, is that blasphemy? :-o