Turbogears2 migration: paging failures in changelog

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:32:31 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:

> With debug=false, will tg / kallithea-tg also not send mails with
> stacktraces? I have found that very convenient for fixing productions.
>
> I don't know if it makes sense that backlash is a mandatory dependency or
> not. It is probably better to not have it installed on production systems.

with debug=false TurboGears will disable the interactive debugger so you
will need to have backlash installed and errorware enabled with one of the
reporters.
Most commonly the email one, see
http://turbogears.readthedocs.io/en/latest/reference/config-options.html#error-reporting

If it's not working is probably because I somehow disabled backlash during
the original port, but it was totally unwanted, I'll check it in a few
minutes