kallithea/tests/models/test_notifications.py test failure

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 20:21:34 UTC 2016

On Aug 2, 2016 22:13, "Mads Kiilerich" <mads at kiilerich.com> wrote:

> On 08/02/2016 10:03 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 9:38 PM, Mads Kiilerich <mads at kiilerich.com>
wrote:

> Is it failing like that on all the text mails, or only the new one
related to this change?

On all.

> I think my answer must be that I have no clue and don't have the problem.
Please, you can reproduce the problem - can you dive into it?

What I already tried:
- remove the added comments (FIXME) from the commit
- remove the addition of the is_mention clause.

With these changes, the problem still occurred.

Reverting the changes in ref too fixes the problem. What I don't recall is
whether the html files itself were fine or not -- perhaps the problem is in
the comparison by pytest.

I can't continue on this tonight, I can see if I can find more later,
unless Dominik found it by then.

/Thomas