Implementing wiki feature in Kallithea, Pylons or Turbogears?

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:49:11 UTC 2016

Dear Thomas,

ok, thanks for the quick reply, i'll rebase my changes then on the
mainline kallithea for now, and try to continue. Right now i can't
really estimate how much i'll need to rely directly on the underlying
web-framework (let alone any time estimation:), so let's see when
turbogears is getting mainlined how much rework we'll need.

Regards
zgyarmati