Turbogears2 migration: API calls

Alessandro Molina alessandro.molina at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:23:50 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 10:01 PM, Thomas De Schampheleire <
patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> API calls currently do not work under Turbogears2.
>
> The simplest call is:
>
> ../venv/kallithea-tg-clean/bin/kallithea-api
> --apikey=811a4ad6f382e75c20392b668cad9408bde9f42e
> --apihost=http://localhost:5000 test
>
> (where apikey can be obtained from the web UI, after logging in, going
> to 'My account' via you user name top right, then API keys.)

Hi Thomas,

I made a proof of concept of working APIs, I tried to keep it to minimum
changes so it suffers of `self.something=` issues but seems it's able to
receive requests, respond and report errors.

See it at
https://bitbucket.org/_amol_/kallithea-tg/commits/ead627a07f0c30961772985a441d9ef574c4b061

It will require tgext.routes>=0.2.0 which I changed to allow mixing
multiple routing systems as required by Kallithea RPC APIs