Improved issue/task management

Mads Kiilerich mads at kiilerich.com
Mon Oct 24 13:47:42 UTC 2016

On 10/23/2016 01:38 PM, Dominik Ruf wrote:
> A quick web search lead me to taiga.io <http://taiga.io>. I don't know
> if anybody already knows it, but it seems it supports my requirements
> above and it is open source.

I doubt a different tool automatically would make a big difference. But
it can make a big difference if it makes a difference to key people and
can make them make a difference ;-)

Besides you and and Andrew, Thomas has also done quite a bit of triaging
and support on the existing bug tracker - his opinion also matters.

I dont' have much opinion on it - fine with me ... assuming someone
(you?) do the work, including:

  * issues are migrated from the old system (or we decide not to)
  * web pages are updated to point to the new system
  * the user facing documentation is updated
  * the contributing guidelines are updated - also regarding commit
messages closing issues
  * perhaps some hooks on https://kallithea-scm.org/repos/kallithea/ for
closing / commenting on issues
  * perhaps some hook for posting new issues on the mailing list