Patchwork instance

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Fri Jan 20 17:49:09 UTC 2017

On 20/01/17 18:40, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
> On Jan 20, 2017 6:12 PM, "Andrew Shadura" <andrew at shadura.me
> <mailto:andrew at shadura.me>> wrote:

>> I’m just letting you know I have set up a Patchwork instance at
>> http://patchwork.kallithea-scm.org/project/kallithea/list/
>> <http://patchwork.kallithea-scm.org/project/kallithea/list/>
>>
>> All patches submitted to this list will appear there along with their
>> comments. The patches aren’t yet marked as accepted automatically when
>> merged, but that’s work in progress.
>
> While patchwork itself is a great product, shouldn't we work towards
> using a Kallithea instance for contributions, and implement/unblock all
> that is necessary to allow any contributor to use it?

Sure, although as sometimes it is more convenient to use a patch-based
workflow, we need a tool to manage the patches, and that tool is
Patchwork. I think we could hook up bits of Patchwork into Kallithea so
that patches create review requests automatically, but it doesn’t seem
very easy to me at the moment.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew