Issue #270: specify the reviewer using the user group. (conservancy/kallithea)

shin ohira issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 2 02:46:44 UTC 2017

New issue 270: specify the reviewer using the user group.
https://bitbucket.org/conservancy/kallithea/issues/270/specify-the-reviewer-using-the-user-group

shin ohira:

I have a little trouble, I hope to add a new function of kallithea.

I am using a pull request.
As the number of reviewers increases, it is necessary to repeat adding many reviewers of the same pattern every review.

When reviewing, instead of designating the reviewer as an individual account, please make it possible to specify it in the user group.

If it becomes possible, the time it takes to designate the reviewer can be greatly shortened.